Date: Thursday 4 April 2019 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
POPAI's shopper seminars provide an invaluable forum for retail marketing professionals to gain unique best practice insight into recent retail marketing campaigns and in-store innovations, as well as to share, debate and network with their peers.
The event will open for registration at 9am and feature time for networking, an update from POPAI and the AGM and a number of presentations including a focus on sustainability.
Speakers confirmed so far:
Grillin’ & Chillin’: Planning and executing an incredible in-store campaign
- What it takes to achieve execution effectiveness
- Tesco Ireland and The Delta Group Case Study
- Future of in-store activations
Margaret Forsyth, Niamh Higgins & Katie Mooney
Shopper Marketing Manager – Tesco Ireland, Commercial Director – The Delta Group, Account Director – The Delta Group
Rethinking sustainability: Collaborative partnerships and process redesign to drive sustainable performance
Merchandising and Creative Controller, Unilever
The role and impact of P-O-P display in convenience retail
- How does convenience retail leverage the benefit of P-O-P display?
- What is the impact of P-O-P display on shoppers in the convenience sector?
- With the UK convenience channel continuing to evolve apace, what role will display play in the future?
Director General, POPAI UK & Ireland
Sustainable design principles in practice
- Why designers need to get it right from the start
- Design for disassembly and what this really means
- How it’s simple to adopt sustainable thinking into your work
Creative Director, Displayplan
Environmental product choices for a responsible display industry
- Rethink. Recycle. Reuse
- It doesn’t have to be plastic
- Challenge the norm to rethink POS production
Head of Sales and Marketing, Pyramid Display Materials
If you have any questions about this event or would like to speak please contact the office on 01455 613651 or email@example.com.
Location: London Transport Museum, Covent Garden Piazza, London
Members: £ FREE