Date: Wednesday 4 July 2018 from 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM
A one-day, interactive session exploring the shopper & best practice in P-O-P
From better understanding today’s shopper to improving P-O-P effectiveness, this one-day session will give you practical, real-life best practices that you can implement right away to boost retail performance and personal achievement.
Our sessions are led by POPAI’s senior leadership team; with supporting learning materials included.
Benefits of attending
- Access to independent best practice insight, knowledge and research
- Concentrated single day learning session
- 360° overview of core industry disciplines including relevant theory
- Emphasis on successful practical application (with our interactive ‘Application Station’ breakout sessions)
- Interactive and engaging format to maximise the learning process
- Small group breakout sessions, discussions and networking
- Learning in a friendly and professional environment
- Backup learning ‘Support Pack’ to capture knowledge, with Capsule and Unit session notes provided
Places are limited to 25 delegates.
Covering all the essentials to help you better understand today’s shoppers, and the vital role that P-O-P plays in engaging them and influencing their behaviour when they are shopping.
- Introduction to P-O-P
- Shopper versus consumer
- Understanding shopper missions
- Making sense of shopper insight
- Influencing shopper behaviour
- The connected shopper journey
- Managing digital touchpoints
The P-O-P Lifecycle
We have combined all the P-O-P essentials of design, production, technology, retailer-supplier relationships, in-store implementation and compliance to help you improve the overall effectiveness of your future in-store activations.
- Creating P-O-P concepts
- Key design considerations in display
- P-O-P display production methods and processes
- Materials and technology development
- Retail implementation and compliance
- Managing stakeholder relationships
- Measuring success in-store
This unique workshop will explore the latest innovations in shopper engagement and include insight into current best practice as well as analysis of real-world in-store activations and the suitability for differing client and shoppers needs.
Who should attend?
The workshop is designed for retail marketing professionals (whether retailer, brand or agency-side) and any person who may be required to build their knowledge around the fundamentals of P-O-P best practice, or would like to refresh existing knowledge and skills, as part of their day-to-day job function.
What is included?
Attendance at the one-day foundation course also includes lunch and a 'Support Pack' containing session notes from the day. The day will open for registration at 10am with the course starting at 10:30am.
Read the documents above and if you would like any further details about any of the course please contact the POPAI office who will be more than happy to help by email or phone on 01455 613651.
How to book your place
Click 'Book online now' below and if you are a POPAI member make sure you are logged in to take advantage of the discounter member rate. Once we have received your booking we will be in touch with confirmation.
Location: Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport
If you are a member, you aren't logged in. Login to take advantage of Member's Rate