Date: Tuesday 9 July 2019 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
POPAI's shopper seminars provide an invaluable forum for retail marketing professionals to gain unique best practice insight into recent retail marketing campaigns and in-store innovations, as well as to share, debate and network with their peers.
The event will open for registration at 9am and feature time for networking, an update from POPAI and a number of presentations.
" The complexities of a nationwide beauty category implementation"
- Project Sweetshop from the inside out
- Engaging multiple stakeholders
- Managing the creative process & defining success
Sarah Palmer, Senior Creative Manager, Brand & Design
- The future of retail space : creating dynamic locations
- Meeting the needs of diverse groups of customers
- Combining data, personalisation, mass customisation, clever design
- Incorporating curation and self-identity
Rachel Wilkinson, Global Client Director
If you have any questions about this event or would like to speak please contact the office on 01455 613651 or email@example.com.
Location: London Transport Museum, Covent Garden Piazza, London
Members: £ FREE