Date: Thursday 9 July 2020 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
POPAI's shopper seminars provide an invaluable forum for retail marketing professionals to gain unique best practice insight into recent retail marketing campaigns and in-store innovations, as well as to share, debate and network with their peers.
The event will open for networking and registration at 9am, followed by an update from POPAI and the AGM and a number of presentations.
Presentations and speakers for this seminar are currently being added to the agenda, please check back nearer the event for a complete list...
Creating a transformational new concept store
Adrian Briggs, Creative Director at Briggs Hillier and Scott Renton, Head of Store Development at schuh, share their journey to deliver the transformational new concept for roll-out including:
- Project brief & target market – how a deep dive into the needs and desires of the target customer was needed to ensure a store with maximum appeal was delivered
- Look & Feel – all areas of the store concept were reviewed to determine both the practical & visual requirements
- Principles of flexibility - flexibility and adaptability were a key requirement within the concept to enable the store to quickly evolve as trends changed
- Design principles – the principles of creating a merchandising system that achieves the brief
- A dynamic store of the future – the results
If you have any questions about this event or would like to speak please contact the office on 01455 613651 or email@example.com.
Location: Woburn House, Tavistock Square, Kings Cross, London, WC1H 9HQ
Members: £ FREE