POPAI's Retailer & Brand Forum (RBF) is the only collective community made up of like-minded individuals from retailer and brand companies dedicated to identifying and tackling the issues that matter to retail marketing professionals and is an invaluable tool in helping to inform and influence future POPAI strategy and initiatives within the UK & Ireland P-O-P industry.
The forum provides a unique opportunity for retailers and brands to raise, prioritise and resolve shared issues that impact on in-store success by:
- Identifying and challenging key obstacles to achieving excellence in retail/brand delivery in-store?
- Delivering (relevant) local and global P-O-P best practice to the forum and mobilising it to tackle key issues
- Promoting greater knowledge sharing - evaluating and communicating the commercial benefits of P-O-P activity and influencing effective collaboration, development and implementation
As well as providing inspiration and thought-provoking perspectives from peers across all sectors of retail, the Retailer & Brand Forum has also been the catalyst behind several key industry initiatives including POPAI’s innovative Green Project which led to the POPAI Sustainability Standard (PSS). The PSS, launched in September 2010, is now delivering a major step change in the way the industry thinks about sustainability.
Current RBF hot topics:
1. Environment - delivering greater sustainability throughout the P-O-P industry and developing an
industry standard kitemark
2. Innovation - a look at new ‘on trend’ innovations and their application/challenges within the industry
3 Latest trends in in-store marketing - considering best practice and presenting current issues for both
RBF and other POPAI working group members to debate
4. Intellectual property - building trusted and lasting client/supplier relationships
5. Talent - attracting and retaining the next generation of professionals within the industry
6. The planning needs for the RBF in 2012 and beyond
If you work for a retailer or a brand in the UK or Ireland and have something to say on the state of our industry there is a place waiting for you at our next meeting.
For more information about how you can get involved in the Retailer & Brand Forum, please contact the POPAI office on +44 (0) 1455 271 856 or email firstname.lastname@example.org