This issue, we warm up for the winter by reflecting on an amazing night of celebration at the recent POPAI Awards 2012 (page 4).
We also interview Heinz’s shopper marketing development manager to talk about the brand’s latest Winter Warmerz integrated campaign (see page 20).
This issue also sees the start of a new regular page from our friends at GDR Creative Intelligence, bringing you a glimpse of some of the latest ideas trending from around the world.
Though it may be unfashionable to criticise new technology, we also invited a select panel to London before our winter break to find out what they really think of the status of digital developments in-store (see page 23).
- Events Review: P-O-P hits - POPAI Awards 2012
- Sector Report: Child’s play – toy retailing
- Industry Affairs: Copy shop – Intellectual Property Rights
- Research Report: Shop tactics
- Grocery Display Effectiveness Study
- Store Inventory: Streets ahead – Merchandising
- Decision maker: Questions of Taste - Tracey Rogers, H J Heinz
- P-O-P Sessions: Brave new media world - London
- Campaign analysis: De-brief No. 6 - New Look Microtiles
- POPAI Edits – Industry update
Sorry, this document is only available to members. If you are already a member, login here.
Contact us for details on membership and becoming a member.