Council Mission Statement
To guide POPAI's Sustainability strategy and keep POPAI appraised of industry developments.
What is the Sustainability Council ?
The council and its members meet quarterly to ensure that POPAI remains at the forefront of knowledge in this fast moving environment. The group comprises representatives from across the industry with different skill-sets and different viewpoints
What we do
- Provide information and/or contacts related to recyclability and other Sustainability matters.
- Discuss developments and provide guidance on sustainability, nationally and internationally.
- Contribute to and vet any white papers/content we may produce.
- Advise on required Sustainability events and/or activities.
- Provide POPAI with the latest market trends in sustainability for retail and display.
- Determine topics for insight guides for release to the industry.
- Scope event and training content.
- Define future research topics and contribute to reports.
Sustainability Council Members
- Steve Lister, SteveLister.com
- Martin Kingdon, POPAI UK & Ireland
- Phil Day, POPAI UK & Ireland
- Clare White, Antalis
- Tracy Scutt, arken P-O-P
- Andy Bodley, Boots
- Dudley Roberts, Displayplan
- Anouska Kett, DS Smith
- Neil Starkey, Kellogg's
- Neil McCarthy, Pyramid
- Wouter Schaekers, P&G
- Sue Tait, Tag
- Dean Smith, The Delta Group
For more information,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on: 01455 613651
Terminology Guide Videos from the POPAI Sustainability Council