As retail starts to re-open over coming weeks, POPAI researchers will be visiting stores, looking at who is doing what and how, in terms of communicating and managing the shopper experience.
Based on our Storedits methodology, POPAI will share with delegates examples of what’s working well in post-lockdown retail. Including;
- Signage outside of stores, including queuing systems
- Front of store informational/ instructional communication
- Navigation around the store and at fixture
- On-shelf information
- Sanitisation & ’supportive’ information
- After-sales, customer service & service retail