The POPAI Awards have a number of categories to cover all aspects of the P-O-P and retail market.
If you are unsure which related category or categories your work should be entered into, please contact the POPAI office to discuss.
POPAI Awards 2018 Categories
1. Entertainment & Leisure
2. Sports & Fashion
3. Grocery, Convenience & General Merchandise - Permanent Display
4. Grocery, Convenience & General Merchandise - Temporary Display
6. Home & Garden
7. Consumer Electronics
8. Cosmetics, Beauty, Hair & Fragrance - Permanent Display
9. Cosmetics, Beauty, Hair & Fragrance - Temporary Display
11. Retail Services
12. Seasonal & Signage
13. Retail Furniture
14. Merchandising - NEW FOR 2017
Gold winners from the above categories will be eligible for the Display of the Year award, chosen by judges and announced at the awards dinner.
15. Short Run (under 50 units) - Permanent
16. Short Run (under 50 units) - Temporary
17. Sustainability - NEW STAND-ALONE CATEGORY FOR 2017
18. Campaign & Experiential
19. Shop in Shop
20. Flagship & Store
21. Insights - NEW FOR 2017
23. Wholesale - NEW FOR 2017
Any entry into the POPAI awards can also be entered into these special categories by answering a few additional questions.
Full information about what is covered in each category can be found in the Entry Guide (pdf).
>> Back to everything you need to know about entering the POPAI Awards