The POPAI Awards have a number of categories to cover all aspects of the P-O-P and retail market.
If you are unsure which related category or categories your work should be entered into, please contact the POPAI office to discuss.
POPAI Awards 2023 Categories
General Categories (minimum run 50+)
- Entertainment & Leisure
Sports, Fashion & Visual Merchandising
Grocery & General Merchandise - Permanent Display
- Grocery & General Merchandise – Temporary Display
- Home & Garden
- Cosmetics & Beauty - Permanent Display
Cosmetics & Beauty - Temporary Display
Pharmacy & Wellbeing
Retail Services & Signage
Gold winners from the above categories will be eligible for the Display of the Year award, chosen by judges and announced at the awards dinner.
Specialist Categories (no minimum run)
Short Run, Permanent Display (max run 49)
Short Run, Temporary Display (max run 49
- Digital Solutions
- Shopper Marketing Campaigns
- Store Design Shop-in-Shop & Pop-Up
- Installation Project Management
- Sustainability - Permanent
- Sustainability - Temporary
- Innovation - add on category (available to entries in all categories except Insights and Project Management & Installation)
Full information about what is covered in each category can be found in the Entry Guide (pdf).