Designed as a first-read for new entrants into the UK digital media in retail marketplace, this introductory document provides a broad overview of the UK retail market. It explains who is using digital media and how it is being used in relation to delivering an enhanced shopping experience for customers and the resulting commercial return for retailers.
The guide is supported by case studies and comment from industry experts and practitioners in the retail and digital media sectors and will cover the following areas:
- Definitions and deployment (of screen and audio-based digital media networks)
- Trends and market conditions (UK retail and media sectors)
- Understanding and designing retail media for customers
- The components of a typical digital media channel for retail
- Outline of existing business models (ownership and revenue)
- Summary of future trends
A FREE SUMMARY IS ALSO AVAILABLE IN THIS SECTION
Sorry, this document is only available to members. If you are already a member, login here.
Contact us for details on membership and becoming a member.