A presentation about demystifying the myths of retail media. It looks at how you can win with the retailer and considers the shopper journey.
Myths covered include:
- Dealing with retailers is a battle
- Retail media isn’t targeted
- The store NEVER put up the media
- Media doesn’t pay back
- In-store media is all about shelf talkers and floor stickers
- Technology is the future of retail!
- It’s all about ?above-?the-line!
Originally presented by Phil Burroughes, General Manager at the Co-operative Media Centre at the POPAI Autumn Seminar on 19th September 2013 in Manchester.
Sorry, this document is only available to members. If you are already a member, login here.
Contact us for details on membership and becoming a member.