Why building brand equity is a strategic imperative
- Why complacency in brand development leads to bland and generic, not differentiated, propositions
- How a lack of focus on the brand proposition can negatively impact your business result
- Why brand differentiation is key to success and what to consider when defining it
- Why mismatched brand propositions and strategies are limiting growth
- How defining your total customer experience will deliver equity and sales
Originally presented at the POPAI Winter Seminar on 4th December 2014 in London by Andrea Moore, formerly Marketing Director at Cath Kidston, VP for Global Brand Management & Merchandising at Molton Brown, and ex-Marketing Director at Levi Strauss UK & Ireland - now founder of Moore Thought!
Sorry, this document is only available to members. If you are already a member, login here.
Contact us for details on membership and becoming a member.