Danielle Pinnington -
Consulting Partner, Shoppercentric
Navigation is about making retail spaces easier to shop - but that takes more than just signage. Good
navigation encourages quality dwell time - not frustrating hunting.
Making in-store navigation easier leaves more time and energy for shoppers to browse and purchase.
- With the average shopper using four different grocery retailer outlets each month, don’t assume that they know their way
around your store.
- The mix of visual cues the shopper uses to navigate and find products.
- Why it is easy, and dangerous, to unwittingly use confusing language and imagery in navigation signage.
- The role of packaging in category navigation.
- The dangers of using too much or inappropriate disruption techniques.?
Sorry, this document is only available to members. If you are already a member, login here.
Contact us for details on membership and becoming a member.