Building strong customer connections is about more than just generating ‘likes’ on Facebook and ‘followers’ on Twitter. Brands must make each customer feel special, initiating conversations with them that treat them as individuals.
A recent study suggests that people are 78% more likely to be interested in building a relationship with a brand or retailer if what they provide is personalised (Hanley-Wood Business Media).
Case studies include:
- Personalised chocolate bars (Denmark)
- Lonely Planet shelf-talkers (Australia, UK, USA, Asia)
- Mirrors in My Panda store (Japan)
- Asda customer reviews on products (UK)
- Shopping centre models its mannequins on its customers (Argentina)
Sorry, this document is only available to members. If you are already a member, login here.
Contact us for details on membership and becoming a member.