Watch the recording...
Post-Lockdown Shopping: Special POPAI Webinar
As retail starts to re-open, POPAI researchers have been visiting stores, looking at who is doing what and how, in terms of communicating and managing the shopper experience.
Based on our Storedits methodology, in this webinar POPAI shares with delegates examples of what’s working well in post-lockdown retail, auditing stores across all sectors in shopping centres, malls and retail parks, sharing useful executions of:
- Signage outside of stores, including queuing systems
- Front of store informational/ instructional communication
- Navigation around the store and at fixture
- On-shelf informationSanitisation & ’supportive’ information
- After-sales, customer service & service retail
We also worked once again with our crowd-sourcing partners Roamler, speaking directly with shoppers to understand their habits, values and opinions about the post-lockdown shopping experience, covering hot topics such as brand perception, loyalty & trust.
To continue, complete the fields below with your details and when ready click the Continue button.