Watch the recording...
Shopper Seminar via Webinar
Sustain launch & General Update - Phil Day, Director
- Sustain Launch - A demonstration of the new eco-design indicator, Sustain, plus news of future initiatives and plans.
- Recent activities – Recent and upcoming webinars, recent research reports and general update.
- POPAI Awards - An update on the POPAI awards, entries and the 2020 Award ceremony.
Creating a transformational new store concept - Adrian Briggs, Creative Director at Briggs Hillier and Scott Renton, Head of Store Development at schuh
The team share their journey to deliver the transformational new concept for roll-out including:
- Project brief & target market – how a deep dive into the needs and desires of the target customer was needed to ensure a store with maximum appeal was delivered
- Look & Feel – all areas of the store concept were reviewed to determine both the practical & visual requirements
- Principles of flexibility - flexibility and adaptability were a key requirement within the concept to enable the store to quickly evolve as trends changed
- Design principles – the principles of creating a merchandising system that achieves the brief
- A dynamic store of the future – the results
Latest Industry Trends - Presented by Kate Ancketill, CEO
- More than a product - The brands layering services onto their products to extend the relationship with their customers beyond purchase, learning from the success of live streaming in China and the East
- The empty chair economy - How retailers, hospitality and entertainment players adapt their stores and services to social distancing
- Branded sustainability coaching - How brands are helping their customers achieve their sustainability goals
To continue, complete the fields below with your details and when ready click the Continue button.