Complete your application to become a POPAI Member today!
As a member of POPAI you have exclusive access to a number of benefits.
Here's what you need to know:
- All applicants must accept the Standards of Practice of POPAI UK & Ireland and promise to maintain the professional standards of the association by upholding these working practices. View Standards of Practice (PDF)
- In the event that the Standards of Practice are not respected by members, POPAI UK & Ireland reserves the right to expel such members from the association.
- POPAI reserves the right to ask for two referees prior to confirmation of membership.
- Your company name will be circulated to the POPAI membership who will have 30 days to raise any objections to your application.
- The Board shall take into account objections received from members and is not under any obligation to give its reasons for accepting or rejecting an application.
- The annual membership of POPAI UK & Ireland commences on the first day of the month following the date of approval.
- Renewal of membership falls due one year later and an invoice will be issued three to four weeks before the renewal date.
- Dues are levied and payable in pounds sterling.
- Any member failing to pay an invoice within a period of 90 days will have their membership automatically terminated.
- The annual membership fee is £1,695.00 + VAT at 20% for companies with a turnover in excess of £250k. For those organisations with a turnover of less than £250k the fee is £999. For any company based in Ireland the fee is €999.
As a first step, enter your email address: