Introduction to P-O-P eCourse
In this module, we will provide an introduction to P-O-P (point-of-purchase) display and its role in the context of shopper marketing, as a key strategic pillar in the commercial go-to-market plan.We will discuss the need for P-O-P and define the different types of P-O-P display available to retail marketers.
By the end of this module you will:
- Understand the role of P-O-P within the shopper marketing framework and its effect on shoppers.
- Be able to identify the advantages and disadvantages of temporary and permanent P-O-P.
- Appreciate the different types and objectives of P-O-P display.
- Understand the structural and design considerations of effective P-O-P display.
- Be able to shortlist appropriate approaches with confidence.
The module should take you about 30 minutes to complete.