The Shopper Explained eCourse
In this module, we will focus on developing your practical understanding of ‘the shopper’.We will discuss how macro changes impact on who we are and how we shop, and the considerations for shopper marketing and P-O-P in particular. We will also discuss different shopper types and how shopper missions and mindsets drive behaviour in-store, along with some of the key influencer on the shopper during the purchase decision-making process.
By the end of this module you will:
- Be able to explain the distinction between the shopper and the consumer
- Understand the key external influences on the shopper
- Be able to identify different shopper types
- Recognise different shopper missions
- Understand how to apply the knowledge of the shopper to your P-O-P strategy
The module should take you about 30 minutes to complete.