Our events feature a varied programme throughout the year where you can listen to speakers from big name retailers, brands, and leading P-O-P supply companies on industry best practice and the latest innovations. Come along, and take part in discussions on the big issues and to connect with other industry professionals.
Click here to see all upcoming events
POPAI AWARDS 2020
When: Thursday 3rd December at 12:30pm
Join us as we celebrate the 14th annual POPAI Awards!
Sadly, we are unable to bring everyone together this year in the usual way, so instead we will be hosting a virtual celebration to announce the winners of 2020.
This event is free for all to attend and we’d love for you to join us!
Register online now
See the POPAI 2020 Nominations
Watch the Awards 2020 Nominations Video
BACK TO SCHOOL WEBINAR
Watch the recording
As part of our ongoing 'Storedits' insights program, we visited a range of stores to discover and audit Back to School retail display.
This webinar includes:
- Exploring the who, how, where and what was promoted.
- The role of different in-store mechanics
- A comparison to how retailers promoted the back to school campaign online.
POPAI UK & Irelands' Managing Director, Phil Day ?takes you through recent research which has been published in the latest issue of In-Store Insights.
Watch the recording
AUTUMN SHOPPER SEMINAR
WEBINAR - Downloads
Following the latest Government guidance on events & conferences, the Autumn Shopper Seminar was delivered by webinar.
You can download the presentations from the event using the link below.
- Pets at Home & Briggs Hillier
- Kelloggs & Aire Design
- Shopper Intelligence
Download the presentations
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
We’ve loaded all of our recent event content onto our website so that you never miss out on the latest insight and reports from our industry.
- Sustainability Snapshot (April 2020)
- Display Best Practice: Cosmetics, Beauty, Hair & Fragrance (May 2020)
- Display Best Practice: Digital in Store (June 2020)
- Shopper Seminar via Webinar (July 2020)
- Post-Lockdown Shopping (July 2020)
See all recent events