Date: Thursday 26 April 2018 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
POPAI's shopper seminars provide an invaluable forum for retail marketing professionals to gain unique best practice insight into recent retail marketing campaigns and in-store innovations, as well as to share, debate and network with their peers.
The event will open for registration at 9am and feature time for networking, an update from POPAI and a number of presentations.
The challenges of launching a super-premium brand into established retail operators
- Taking an existing premium product from high-end leisure to high street grocery
- Working with retailers to overcome challenges
- The transition from standard category flow to occasion-based retailing; how can we do this better?
Head of Retail Shopper Marketing, Britvic Soft Drinks
How to plan and create customer centric retail communications and experiences
- Understand the customer journey
- Establish design principles
- Measure results
Head of Retail Marketing, B&Q
If you have any questions about this event please contact the office on 01455 613651 or email@example.com.
Location: London Transport Museum, Covent Garden Piazza, London
Members: £ FREE