Date: Wednesday 8 April 2020 from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM
To adapt to current circumstances, we will be delivering our April Shopper Seminar via Webinar.
NEW! Webinar - COVID-19 Special : Shopper trends, data and opinion
Whilst we are unable to bring our industry together in a physical format at this challenging time, we remain committed to bringing you insight and information that will help you keep in touch with the retail space and look ahead to a brighter future than we face today. With this in mind we can announce that our planned Spring Seminar has been replaced with a special COVID-19 trends & data webinar, to take place on April 8th.
Please register your interest by following this link and completing the form. We will then share with you the webinar link prior to the event.
Register for the Shopper Webinar here: REGISTER NOW
Note: Due to current circumstances, non-members will be required to settle webinar cost prior to the event. Prices are excluding VAT.
Speakers/ Themes for the session:
Shopper Behaviour Snapshot
Working with our crowd-sourcing partners at Roamler, we have just commissioned a survey of shoppers and will release the results in the webinar.
We’ll look at:
- Shopper’s habits in these difficult times, through the channels and across categories.
- Impactful communications they’re seeing from brands & retailers.
- Recent purchase behaviour and planned purchase behaviour in the immediate short term.
- A brief insight into those channels they are shopping differently and how that may change.
B2C – Do companies have access to their customers? – It’s all about data!
- Post COVID19 will companies have ‘first line data’ which will enable them to re-connect with their customers/consumers and get them buying again?
- Will companies have to go back to the ‘old’ methods of marketing, TV, mailing etc as consumers have been ‘at home self-isolating’ for what could have been months.
- Emails are drying up and slowing down in our in-boxes as brands feel it ‘inappropriate’ to email about promotions and products like jeans & beauty products when no-one is buying them.
How the COVID19 crisis has impacted on purchasing behaviour
Using their extensive benchmarking system, Shopper Intelligence will cover:
- Comparing current purchasing behaviour to more ‘normal behaviour’
- Understanding category-level decision making processes and how they have changed
- How have shopper attitudes changed?
Location: Delivered by Webinar