Date: Thursday 28 April 2022 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
POPAI's shopper seminars provide an invaluable forum for retail marketing professionals to gain unique best practice insight into recent retail marketing campaigns and in-store innovations, as well as to share, debate and network with their peers.
The event will open for registration at 9am and feature time for networking, an update from POPAI and a number of presentations from leading brands and retailers.
Co-creating around Sustainability
- Developing true co-created Supplier + Customer activation
- Creating a full 360 activation to maximise Shopper engagement
- Assessing the Sales impact of Sustainability comms
Co-op / Threefold & James Waterworth, Head of Trade Marketing at BBG
Understanding the shopper impact and opportunity from HFSS
- Identify the risks and opportunities from HFSS
- Build a winning strategy for compliant and non-compliant categories in a post-HFSS environment
Chris Adkins, Managing Director at Shopper Intelligence
HFSS: Insights into action
- What is in stores now and what will that look like in a post HFSS world?
- How do brands ensure visibility in-aisle and without off-fixture promotions?
- Who moves into the promo and off fixture space?
CHEP UK & Ireland
Exploring POPAI's PSS Accreditation
We hear from a number of businesses who have made a commitment to sustainability and became PSS accredited.
- What PSS accreditation means for your business
- The process to get accredited
- How being PSS accredited has helped businesses – hear from those already accredited
- How to start your PSS journey
POPAI UK & Ireland
If you have any questions about this event or would like to speak please contact the office on 01455 613651 or email@example.com
Location: Woburn House, Tavistock Square, Kings Cross, London
Members: £ FREE