Date: Thursday 1 December 2016 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
POPAI's shopper seminars provide an invaluable forum for retail marketing professionals to gain unique best practice insight into recent retail marketing campaigns and in-store innovations, as well as to share, debate and network with their peers.
The event will feature time for networking, an update from POPAI, presentations as below and lunch at 12pm.
The role of shopper marketing in delivering in-store experiences
- Understanding current trends
- What constitutes a good experience
- Examples from the high street
- What can we learn?
Cause and Effect: brands can become the trusted choice by doing good
- Single-issue consumers and the challenge of remaining relevant
- Building impact into your propositions
- Creating change-making campaigns
Retail in a Brexit World
- Will retail be different in the new world order
- How should retailers react in-store?
- Does the US election result matter?
If you have any questions about this event please contact the office on 01455 613651 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: London Transport Museum, Covent Garden Piazza
Members: £ FREE