Date: Thursday 6 December 2018 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
POPAI's shopper seminars provide an invaluable forum for retail marketing professionals to gain unique best practice insight into recent retail marketing campaigns and in-store innovations, as well as to share, debate and network with their peers.
The event featured time for networking, an update from POPAI, Retail Design Expo and presentations from the following:
So what matters and what's new?
- A look at stores that use personalisation and membership as part of their shopper experience
- Brands as exhibitions
- How digital is beginning to understand the physical
Stores Editor, Retail Week
C-Store Comms - standing out in a cluttered space
- Background and our unique position in the market
- Understanding what works and what doesn’t
- The power of the independent market and challenges
- Overseas best practice and what we are doing differently
Channel Marketing Manager - Retail
Presentation available soon
Are we entering the age of Come To Me retail?
- Exploring the next generation of retail
- Ultra-convenient retail formats
- Customers summoning retail services on-demand
SVP Global Innovation
If you have any questions about this event please contact the office on 01455 613651 or email@example.com.
Location: London Transport Museum, Covent Garden Piazza, London
Members: £ FREE