Date: Thursday 6 December 2018 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
POPAI's shopper seminars provide an invaluable forum for retail marketing professionals to gain unique best practice insight into recent retail marketing campaigns and in-store innovations, as well as to share, debate and network with their peers.
The event will open for registration at 9am and feature time for networking and lunch.
The seminar will feature an update from POPAI, Retail Design Expo and presentations from the following:
Working towards a sustainable Point of Purchase
UK Head of Shopper Marketing
C-Store Comms - standing out in a cluttered space
- Background and our unique position in the market
- Understanding what works and what doesn’t
- The power of the independent market and challenges
- Overseas best practice and what we are doing differently
Channel Marketing Manager - Retail
Are we entering the age of Come To Me retail?
- Exploring the next generation of retail
- Ultra-convenient retail formats
- Customers summoning retail services on-demand
SVP Global Innovation
More information about presentations will be released shortly.
If you have any questions about this event please contact the office on 01455 613651 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: London Transport Museum, Covent Garden Piazza, London
Members: £ FREE