Date: Tuesday 11 July 2017 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
POPAI's shopper seminars provide an invaluable forum for retail marketing professionals to gain unique best practice insight into recent retail marketing campaigns and in-store innovations, as well as to share, debate and network with their peers.
The event will feature time for networking, an update from POPAI, presentations as below and lunch at 12pm.
The nominations for the POPAI Awards 2017 will also be announced.
Global trends: That's life
- How are brands seeming relevant in today's world?
- Which brands are using honesty, transparency and imperfection to shine through
New shoppers on the block
- The impact of a changing society on consumption and shopping behaviours
- Looking past traditional demographics and considering attitudes and interests
- What opportunities do new shoppers bring for retailers and brands
Head of Insight and Digital
Another speaker will be announced shortly.
If you have any questions about this event please contact the office on 01455 613651 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: London Transport Museum
Members: £ FREE
If you are a member, you aren't logged in. Login to take advantage of Member's Rate