Date: Tuesday 11 July 2017 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
POPAI's shopper seminars provide an invaluable forum for retail marketing professionals to gain unique best practice insight into recent retail marketing campaigns and in-store innovations, as well as to share, debate and network with their peers.
The event opened for registration at 9am and featured time for networking, an update from POPAI, Retail Design Expo, and presentations as below.
The nominations for the POPAI Awards 2017 were also be announced. See full list here.
Global trends: That's life
- How are brands seeming relevant in today's world?
- Which brands are using honesty, transparency and imperfection to shine through
New shoppers on the block
- The impact of a changing society on consumption and shopping behaviours
- Looking past traditional demographics and considering attitudes and interests
- What opportunities do new shoppers bring for retailers and brands
Head of Insight and Digital
Connecting with the 'always on' shopper
- Meeting the omni-challenge. What's happened to our shoppers?
- The 'new' shopper journey - do we need stores at all?
- What makes in-store relevant in this 'Brave New World?'
Former Senior 3D Design Manager at Boots, now founder of Matt Lyons Consulting
If you have any questions about this event please contact the office on 01455 613651 or email@example.com.
Location: London Transport Museum, Covent Garden Piazza, London WC2E 7BB
Members: £ FREE