Date: Wednesday 13 July 2022 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
THIS EVENT IS NOW FULL
PDF'S of this event will be available after the event.
POPAI's shopper seminars provide an invaluable forum for retail marketing professionals to gain unique best practice insight into recent retail marketing campaigns and in-store innovations, as well as to share, debate and network with their peers.
The event will open for registration at 9am and feature time for networking, an update from POPAI and a number of presentations from leading brands and retailers.
The evolution of the role and formats of physical stores;
- Presentation details to follow...
Ella Sy, Business Futures Strategy
Landing a major sport sponsorship campaign during a pandemic
- Activating a time-sensitive campaign during a pandemic
- Dealing with multiple stakeholders within a sponsorship
- Creating a fully 360 campaign
Marketing Activation Controller
- Nominations will be exclusively unveiled at the seminar.
- A nomination means either a gold, silver or bronze award.
- Presentation of awards at our gala dinner on October 4th.
Grocery Display Effectiveness
- Research Report from POPAI
- Multiple sources brought together to give a rounded picture of what works in-store
- Case study data, expert opinion & established research combined into one report.
POPAI UK & Ireland
If you have any questions about this event or would like to speak please contact the office on 01455 613651 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Woburn House, Tavistock Square, Kings Cross, London