Date: Thursday 18 June 2020 from 10:30 AM to 11:15 AM
Display Best Practice : Digital in Store
In this webinar we’ll take a top-level look at the use of digital applications in store.
We’ll also be joined by a panel of experts to discuss their experiences and comment on webinar topics.
The webinar will cover on the following:
- Shopper Engagement - Touch points & triggers for the modern shopper
- Strategy - Objective setting, tool selection, stakeholder engagement, KPI’s, total cost of ownership
- Planning & Execution - Lifecycle, installation, collaboration, QA, testing
- Digital Signage - The cornerstone of retail technology - we look at the in-store power of digital signage.
- Integration & Measurement - Integrating digital technology into the in-store experience & effectiveness of digital engagement, ROI, gauging success
- The Shoppers’ Screen - The technology and tools behind the shoppers’ screen, exploring what technologies are available and the tools needed to activate them.
In-depth coverage of the topics can be found in Boxfile, searching under “Digital"
Please register using the 'Book Online Now' button at the bottom of this page.
Location: Webinar: You will receive an email to join the webinar 1 day prior to the event.
Members: £ FREE