Date: Thursday 18 June 2020 from 10:30 AM to 11:15 AM
Display Best Practice : Digital in Store
In this webinar we’ll take a top-level look at the use of digital applications in store.
We’ll also be joined by a panel of experts to discuss their experiences and comment on webinar topics.
The webinar will draw on our Best Practice Toolkits & Guides to cover the following:
- Shopper Engagement - Touch points & triggers for the modern shopper
- Strategy - Objective setting, tool selection, stakeholder engagement, KPI’s, total cost of ownership
- Planning & Execution - Lifecycle, installation, collaboration, QA, testing
- Digital Signage - The cornerstone of retail technology - we look at the in-store power of digital signage.
- Integration & Measurement - Integrating digital technology into the in-store experience & effectiveness of digital engagement, ROI, gauging success
- The Shoppers’ Screen - The technology and tools behind the shoppers’ screen, exploring what technologies are available and the tools needed to activate them.
We will also touch on the FIVE KILLER FEATURES of the best digital in-store executions that have crossed the POPAI desk over the past 5 years of Awards case studies.
In-depth coverage of the topics can be found in Boxfile, searching under “Digital"
Please register using the 'Book Online Now' button at the bottom of this page.
Location: Webinar: You will receive an email to join the webinar 1 day prior to the event.