Date: Tuesday 1 October 2019 from 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM
POPAI's shopper seminars provide an invaluable forum for retail marketing professionals to gain unique best practice insight into recent retail marketing campaigns and in-store innovations, as well as to share, debate and network with their peers.
The third of our annual series of five shopper seminars takes place in Old Trafford, Manchester on October 1st, with case-study presentations from Häfele and from Avery UK, detailed below.
We'll also feature an overview on the role and impact of in-store navigation, from the shopper's perspective, in an insights report courtesy of agency Shoppercentric.
The event, as always, is free to POPAI members and as well as learning from the guest presenters, there will be plenty of opportunity to network with other delegates.
We'll open for registration at 9.30am and feature time for networking, an update from POPAI followed by our guest presenters:
“Creating a new store concept in a B2B retail environment”
- Challenges of sales channel and breadth of product offering
- Creating an in-store function with room for growth and evolution
- The role of the store concept, longevity, scalability and take-outs for mainstream retail
Presented by Louise Gratton, Merchandising & POP Manager, Häfele UK
“The role of physical retail in NPD”
- Understanding the impact of P-O-P with NPD stationery lines
- Using experiential retail to drive awareness and engagement
- Bringing suppliers, internal stakeholders & retailers together
Presented by Christine Daly-Sadler, Marketing Manager, Avery UK
"In-store navigation: The Shopper View"
- Navigation is about making retail spaces easier to shop - but that takes more than just signage
- Good navigation encourages quality dwell time - not frustrating hunting
- Disruption is not always a good thing!
Presented by ?Danielle Pinnington, Consulting Partner, Shoppercentric
If you have any questions about this event or would like to speak please contact the office on 01455 613651 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Hotel Football, Old Trafford, 99 Sir Matt Busby Way, Stretford, Manchester, M16 0SZ
Members: £ FREE