Date: Thursday 19 September 2013 from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
POPAI's quarterly seminars provide an invaluable forum for retail marketing professionals to gain unique best practice insight into recent retail marketing campaigns and in-store innovations, as well as to share, debate and network with their peers.
The event will feature time for networking, an update from POPAI, industry presentations and lunch at 12.30pm.
How adidas took the London 2012 Olympic Games to Market 2010 – 2012
- Demonstrating the size of the commercial opportunity
- The planning process – the journey to games time and building the momentum with key partners
- Games Time Activation – dominating the high street
Paul Mouat, Trade Marketing Manager - Style Division
Demystifying media – Looking at how you can win with the retailer
- What are the common myths
- Why you need to consider the shopper journey
- Why shared success is key to growth
Phil Burroughes, General Manager
The Co-operative Media
The event will also feature an Installation Q&A session and a presentation from GDR Creative Intelligence about their latest Global Retail Trends Report to be launched later this month.
If you have any questions about the event please contact the office on 01455 271856 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the venue including directions can be found here.
Location: 'The Egg' Suite, University of Salford, MediaCityUK Plot B4, Salford Quays, M50 2HE
Members: £ FREE