Good quality photographs of an entry in-store really brings it to life an entry and helps the judging process enormously.
Images or videos must not contain the entrant company name.
- In total entries must include a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 high resolution (300dpi) jpeg photographs of the entry (10MB max. per image)
- The main image should include the entry in the intended retail environment and will be used for publicity purposes
- Only use .jpg files
- Visuals or technical drawings must only be use if they provide detail not clear from the other photographs
- Collages of images are not accepted
- Consider using a before and after image for entries where it may add value to the entry
- Insights category – if a display is not part of your entry please upload at least 1 image to illustrate your entry for use in promotional material
Video files (optional)
- Video files are restricted to only .mp4, 1 minute and 15MB in size per entry
>> Back to everything you need to know about entering the POPAI Awards