Good quality photographs of an entry in-store really brings it to life an entry and helps the judging process enormously.
- Entries must include a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 high resolution (300dpi) jpeg photographs of the entry
- At least one photograph must be of your work in situ within the retail environment and in its intended context
- Think about using photographs that demonstrate high retail standards e.g. stock loading, merchandising and appropriate in-store placement
- Computer rendered images of your entry will NOT be accepted
- Video files are restricted to a maximum of two per entry
- Each video should last no longer than 30 seconds and be less than 5mb in size
- Files must be uploaded without branding from the entering company.
Entries with photographs and/or videos depicting the name of the entrant may result in those entries being disqualified with no monies returned.
The standard of entries into the POPAI Awards is high, yet, there are still a significant number of entrants who don’t prepare their supporting photography properly and therefore lose out when it comes to the judging process. Our advice to any company considering entering the POPAI Awards is to take photographs and/or videos of their display(s) in-store at the earliest opportunity.
Take a look at the Awards Gallery for examples of past imagery.
>> Back to everything you need to know about entering the POPAI Awards