Date: Thursday 27 April 2017 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
POPAI's shopper seminars provide an invaluable forum for retail marketing professionals to gain unique best practice insight into recent retail marketing campaigns and in-store innovations, as well as to share, debate and network with their peers.
This event featured time for networking, an update from POPAI, presentations as below and lunch at 12pm.
Post-Channel Retail - Journeys that draw on the best of all possible worlds
· The new customer journey
· Experiential retail
· The changing role of the store associate
Head of Category Strategy
· Why it’s all about sales growth for manufacturers
· The Challenge of “selling” shopper marketing as a manufacturer
· How we can collaborate better to win
The effect of light, sound & movement in temporary P-O-P
Director General, POPAI
· Results from an original research trial. Research carried out by POPAI
· The most practical combination
· Learn how shoppers engaged with the display
· Componentry supplied by Rocket Production
If you have any questions about this event please contact the office on 01455 613651 or email@example.com.
Location: London Transport Museum
Members: £ FREE
If you are a member, you aren't logged in. Login to take advantage of Member's Rate