Date: Thursday 9 July 2020 from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM
To adapt to current circumstances, we will be delivering the July Shopper Seminar by Webinar.
Whilst we are unable to bring our industry together in a physical format at this challenging time, we remain committed to bringing you insight and information that will help you keep in touch with the retail space and look ahead to a brighter future than we face today.
Please register using the 'Book Online Now' button at the bottom of this page.
Creating a transformational new concept store
Adrian Briggs, Creative Director at Briggs Hillier and Scott Renton, Head of Store Development at schuh, share their journey to deliver the transformational new concept for roll-out including:
- Project brief & target market – how a deep dive into the needs and desires of the target customer was needed to ensure a store with maximum appeal was delivered
- Look & Feel – all areas of the store concept were reviewed to determine both the practical & visual requirements
- Principles of flexibility - flexibility and adaptability were a key requirement within the concept to enable the store to quickly evolve as trends changed
- Design principles – the principles of creating a merchandising system that achieves the brief
- A dynamic store of the future – the results
If you have any questions about this event or would like to speak please contact the office on 01455 613651 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Webinar: Link to be shared prior to the event
Members: £ FREE