Date: Thursday 22 September 2016 from 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM
POPAI's shopper seminars provide an invaluable forum for retail marketing professionals to gain unique best practice insight into recent retail marketing campaigns and in-store innovations, as well as to share, debate and network with their peers.
This event in Manchester featured time for networking, an update from POPAI, industry presentations and lunch.
The seminar took place at The Studio in Manchester situated at the heart of the city, just a hop, skip and jump away from all major transport links.
Tackling what's trending - acknowledging and exploiting the trends and platforms that dominate our lives
- Pin-ready products that exploit existing habits
- Partnering to connect the dots of the new economy experience
- Encouraging experimental brand eco-systems
Lamorna Byford, Innovation Researcher
Applying decision science at the point of purchase to increase effectiveness
- Revolutionising the way we think about influencing behaviour
- “So what” and “now what” – practical application at KFC
- Simple things to increase your conversion
Martin Bryant, Senior Consumer Insights Manager, KFC UKI
Kathryn Purchase, Head of Shopper, Decode Marketing
Creating stand-out and consideration in a category no-one wants to shop
On-pack promotions as an integral part of the shopper mix
- Thinking beyond the usual retailer media
- Using your packs to take ownership of the fixture
Jess Harper, Account Director, Blue Chip Marketing
If you have any questions about this event please contact the office on 01455 613651 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: The Studio, 51 Lever Street, Manchester, M1 1FN
Members: £ FREE