Date: Thursday 3 November 2016 from 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM
POPAI's shopper seminars provide an invaluable forum for retail marketing professionals to gain unique best practice insight into recent retail marketing campaigns and in-store innovations, as well as to share, debate and network with their peers.
The Irish Shopper Seminar 2016 was held at the Radisson Blu at Dublin Airport and was a must-attend event for retail marketers, creative agencies and P-O-P manufacturers in Ireland.
Think Global, Act Local
- Implementing a successful localisation strategy
- Benefits of acting local
Marketing Manager (ROI), Beiersdorf
Key trends in the Irish FMCG sector
- Latest retail and sector and key category performance
- How effective are your promotions in store?
- Key trends in shopper behaviour in Ireland
Commercial Director - Nielsen Ireland
Developing and launching a new branded food and beverage retail concept
- Creating the concept - What? Why? Who? How?
- Communicating to consumers
- Our journey so far and key learnings
Founder, Off Beat Donut Company
The benefit of a great value proposition
- Developing a clear target market
- Solving your consumer or shopper's problem
- Why you have to face up to your competition
Sharon Yourell Lawlor
Managing Director, Think Plan Do
Market Report: Ireland
- Just how are retailers fairing in Ireland?
- How are improving market conditions translating to in-store activities
- A look at five key sectors
Director General, POPAI UK & Ireland
The role of senses in building human-centred customer experience
- What is human-centred customer experience?
- 95% of human decisions are subconscious
- The powerful influence of senses on consumers’ subconscious minds
Consumer Psychologist, Style Psychology
Location: Radisson Blu, Dublin Airport, Dublin
Members: £ FREE