Date: Thursday 2 November 2017 from 8:30 AM to 11:40 AM
POPAI's shopper seminars provide an invaluable forum for retail marketing professionals to gain unique best practice insight into recent retail marketing campaigns and in-store innovations, as well as to share, debate and network with their peers.
This seminar in Dublin will feature time for networking, an update from POPAI and a number of presentations from leading names in the P-O-P and retail industry.
The event will open for registration from 8:30am and the first presentation will begin at 9am.
An introduction to the Irish C-Store Market: trends and shopper behaviour
- Irish Convenience Trends
- In store shopping behaviour
- The dynamic health offer in Irish convenience
Head of New Business, Ireland
Jameson ‘Connected Bottle’ Campaign 2017
- Jameson Limited Edition Bottle: History and rationale
- Jameson’s first “Connected Bottle”: Integrating NFC technology as a means of connecting with Jameson’s strategic target in a disruptive way
- 360 campaign approach and results
Jameson Brand Manager, Commercial Ireland
The effect of light, sound & movement in temporary P-O-P
- Results from an original research trial. Research carried out by POPAI
- The most practical combination
- Learn how shoppers engaged with the display
Print in today’s marketplace
- POPAI Award winning campaign case study
- Marketing your brand through print
- Effectiveness of print
If you have any questions about this event please contact the office on 01455 613651 or email@example.com.
Location: Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport
Members: £ FREE