Date: Thursday 20 September 2018 from 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM
POPAI's shopper seminars provide an invaluable forum for retail marketing professionals to gain unique best practice insight into recent retail marketing campaigns and in-store innovations, as well as to share, debate and network with their peers.
The event will open for registration at 9:30am and feature time for networking, an update from POPAI and a number of presentations from the speakers below and Retail Design Expo.
Digital disruption of shopping patterns
- Shopping lists are fragmenting as category needs are met across stores and the internet
- The new threat to traditional retail is decision delegation
- How are habits changing and what can brands and retailers do about it?
Managing Director, Shoppercentric
How Coop is working with agencies and manufacturing partners to land new format concepts and great stores
- Hear case studies from 2017 and 2018
- Learn how Coop are working with its agencies and manufacturing partners
- See what Coop have introduced in order to land new ideas and concepts quicker
Format Equipment Manager - Format, Range & Space, Coop
Cardboard as a channel
- The increased focus on sustainability by brands
- How brands have changed the way they use cardboard
- Adding value to the consumer through how cardboard is used
SVP Global Innovation, GDR Creative Intelligence
If you have any questions about this event please contact the office on 01455 613651 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Hotel Football (Old Trafford), 99 Sir Matt Busby Way, Manchester
Members: £ FREE