The Goal 13 Impact Platform is the result of a partnership between the Confederation of British Industry, Deloitte, Chapter Zero, The Prince’s Accounting for Sustainability Project, Dell Technologies, Boomi, and the Met Office and is based on 420 interviews with leading global organisations.
Six key areas were covered:
- What are the drivers that are stimulating businesses to act on climate?
- What targets and commitments has the business made?
- How are businesses organising their climate programs?
- What are the most impactful climate initiatives being undertaken?
- What barriers exist that prevent more being done?
- What lessons have been learned?
POPAI to like to acknowledge HH Global for both their participation and in the report and allowing it to be shared via the POPAI Sustainability Hub.
Published to the Sustainability Hub in November 2021.
You need to be a member to view and download this content.
Already a member? Click here