Date: Thursday 7 December 2017 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
POPAI's shopper seminars provide an invaluable forum for retail marketing professionals to gain unique best practice insight into recent retail marketing campaigns and in-store innovations, as well as to share, debate and network with their peers.
The event will open for registration at 9am with the first presentation, an update from POPAI, starting at 9.30am. Delegates will also hear from the speakers below, an update from Retail Design Expo and a presentation about the recent developments in design protection.
Driving Growth in Dairy
- Shopper marketing in a commoditised, chilled category – challenges & opportunities
- Why we need to take a ‘solution’ mind-set
- How we can collaborate better to unlock growth
Shopper Marketing Controller
The Wonder of Christmas: Creating engagement and excitement in-store
- Creating memories in-store to last a lifetime
- Using the shopper experience to drive loyalty
- Planning to land Christmas excellence
Retail Marketing & PR Manager
Unfinished Stories: How to make an emotional connection with customers through storytelling
- Emerging approaches to storytelling
- Innovative examples from brands and retailers from around the world
SVP Global Innovation
If you have any questions about this event please contact the office on 01455 613651 or email@example.com.
Location: London Transport Museum, Covent Garden Piazza, London
Members: £ FREE