Date: Thursday 2 February 2017 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Our flagship conference dedicated to sharing knowledge and networking.
Mamas & Papas: Creating a more engaging brand experience
- Why and what needed to change?
- Creating a more engaging and relevant brand experience for Millennial parents
- The results and what’s next for M&P
Jonathon Fitzgerald (Co-CEO, Mamas & Papas)
David Dalziel (Creative Director, Dalziel & Pow)
Presentation not yet available
EE interactive brand experience
- How to stand out in the competition
- Utilising digital technologies to encourage shoppers to engage
- What results has the project delivered?
Russell Smith (Channel Marketing Manager, EE)
Ivana Kosorok (Senior Account Director Vividbrand, Publicis UK)
Connecting the connections - the smart world
- Educating shoppers in the increasingly crowded space of smart/connected devices
- Working with retail partners to create the best solutions
- Brands working collaboratively to achieve common objectives
Jen Anderson (Consumer Channel Marketing Manager, Philips Lighting)
Tabitha Morton (Head of Integration, Yale)
Developing and launching a new branded food and beverage retail concept - an update
- Creating the concept - What? Why? Who? How?
- Communicating to consumers
- Our journey so far and key learnings
Brian O’Casey (Founder, Off Beat Donut Company)
The skincare category- an insider's view
- understanding the diverse shopper
- adapting to and embracing retailer strategies
- best practice in the category
Lisa Hill (UK POS and Shopper Activation Manager, Beiersdorf)
- Challenges in Electric Vehicle retailing
- The current marketplace
- EV experience store
- Where next?
James Jean-Louis (Group Commercial Director, Chargemaster)
Ben Taylor (Retail Experience Director, TRO)
Panel Session: Trends in Convenience
Nick Widdowson, Merchandising And Creative Controller, Unilever
Debbie Robinson, Managing Director, Spar UK
Anish Keshwara, Independent Nisa Retailer
Charles Whitehead, Client Manager, HIM Shopper Research & Consulting
Panel Session: Innovation in FMCG
Andy Bodley, Print & Distribution Manager, Instore Marketing, Boots
Lisa Hill, UK POS and Shopper Activation Manager, Beiersdorf
Steve Lister, Head of Innovations and Sustainability, Charterhouse
Mike Brown, Business Development Director, InContrast
If you have any questions about the event please contact the office on 01455 613651 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Hamilton House, Mabledon Place, London, WC1H 9BD