Date: Tuesday 10 July 2018 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
POPAI's shopper seminars provide an invaluable forum for retail marketing professionals to gain unique best practice insight into recent retail marketing campaigns and in-store innovations, as well as to share, debate and network with their peers.
The event opened for registration at 9am and featured time for networking during the session. The main event started at 9.40am with the POPAI Annual General Meeting.
During the morning POPAI also launched our new Shopper Snapshot service exclusive for members, a new International Consumer Electronics Storedits report, the Reilly Archives and the POPAI Awards 2019.
Enhancing the EE customer experience by designing better in-store staff journeys
- Why a focus on your staff can make you standout on the high street
- How the new ‘service without barriers’ format creates a variety of personalised customer journeys
- How a well-designed store can raise staff morale, increase productivity, loyalty and ultimately, create a better customer experience
Head of Commercial Development & Store Design, EE
Founder and Creative Director, Quinine
The helpful brand
- Understanding customer behaviours, capabilities and challenges
- Providing customers with useful short-cuts
- Creating the right environment for making a sale
SVP Global Innovation, GDR Creative Intelligence
Digital Screen Survey: UK Retail 2018
- First independent survey of digital screens in UK retail since 2011
- Audits of screens in 2,000 stores in UK & Ireland
- Effectiveness of digital screens in convenience retail
Director General, POPAI UK & Ireland
If you have any questions about this event please contact the office on 01455 613651 or email@example.com.
Location: London Transport Museum, Covent Garden Piazza, London
Members: £ FREE