Date: Tuesday 18 June 2019 from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Placing a laser focus on the role of the shopper experience, we explore the commercial benefits, impacts and opportunities for brands and retailers, with in-depth case studies and expert analysis.
The news may be full of stories of falling footfall and declining sales on the high street but at POPAI we know the power of physical retail and the importance of the retail experience in engaging shoppers.
With 82% of retail shopping still taking place in-store rather than online in the UK (ONS, 2018) the retail environment is key.
From concept stores and pop-up experiences through to the power of the window and P-O-P display the day will take a look at recent projects that have hit the high street.
Led by POPAI with a number of leading brands, retailers and agencies the conference will open for registration at 9.30am and feature time for networking, and a number of presentations and panel sessions.
Join us to be inspired, share and network.
Hear from leading brands, retailers and agencies:
Shopper Engagement - a Case Study
- How do we future proof for the 360 comms generation
- Putting the shopper first
- The benefits of product space versus communication space
Head of Retail Experience, Colart
Ferrero Rocher - Behind the Layers - a Multi-sensory Tasting Experience
- Brand re-appraisal and relevance for today’s consumer
- An immersive brand experience designed to be shared
- Amplifying the experience from content to point of sale
Rita Campos e Cunha
Acting Group Brand Manager, Ferrero Pralines
Business Director, TracyLocke London
The Future of Experiential Retail
- Shifting mindsets & new consumer behaviours
- A transformation of the Virgin Holiday retail business through experience design
Head of Retail Sales, Virgin Holidays
Creative Director, YourStudio
Christmas Cut Through
- Creating engaging shopper experiences in peak season
- Disrupting the shopper at the noisiest time of year
- Competing out-of-category with gifting
Head of Shopper Marketing, Beiersdorf
Improving the Effectiveness of In-Store Marketing
- What lessons can we learn from digital marketing?
- Why is measuring so important?
- Why is the "Perfect Store" concept spreading fast?
Global Perfect Store Manager, Coty
More contributors to be announced shortly!
Read speaker biographies.
If you have any questions about this event please contact the office on 01455 613651 or email@example.com.
Location: London Transport Museum, Covent Garden Piazza, London