Date: Tuesday 18 June 2019 from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
This packed conference explored the commercial benefits, impacts and opportunities for brands and retailers, with in-depth case studies and expert analysis.
The news may be full of stories of falling footfall and declining sales on the high street but at POPAI we know the power of physical retail and the importance of the retail experience in engaging shoppers.
With 82% of retail shopping still taking place in-store rather than online in the UK (ONS, 2018) the retail environment is key.
From concept stores and pop-up experiences through to the power of the window and P-O-P display the day looked at recent projects that have hit the high street.
DOWNLOAD THE PRESENTATIONS BELOW:
Shopper Engagement - a Case Study
- How do we future proof for the 360 comms generation
- Putting the shopper first
- The benefits of product space versus communication space
Ferrero Rocher - Behind the Layers - a Multi-sensory Tasting Experience
- Brand re-appraisal and relevance for today’s consumer
- An immersive brand experience designed to be shared
- Amplifying the experience from content to point of sale
The Future of Experiential Retail
- Shifting mindsets & new consumer behaviours
- A transformation of the Virgin Holiday retail business through experience design
Christmas Cut Through
- Creating engaging shopper experiences in peak season
- Disrupting the shopper at the noisiest time of year
- Competing out-of-category with gifting
Improving the Effectiveness of In-Store Marketing
- What lessons can we learn from digital marketing?
- Why is measuring so important?
- Why is the "Perfect Store" concept spreading fast?
Putting Shoppers at the Heart of our Stores
- Developing our store experience
- Aligning communications to hit big
- Creating campaign awareness in retail
Discussions were held at the event
Location: London Transport Museum, Covent Garden Piazza, London