Date: Thursday 13 February 2020 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
POPAI's flagship conference dedicated to sharing knowledge and networking.
A day of sharing unique best practice insight into recent retail marketing campaigns and in-store innovations.
The conference will hear from leading brands and retailers..
Sustainable POSM as a strategy
- Sustainability 2030 ambition
- 6 How to Win Strategies to drive sustainable POSM
- Institutionalization of the POPAI Sustainability score
- Progress so far
Speaker: Valerie Vander Haeghen, Associate Director Store Excellence Europe
Insight to Action w/ Perfect POS
How Mondelez built a culture of POS excellence
- 4 years ago, Mondelez set out with the mission to convert more shoppers through stunning visibility at the Point Of Sale
- Mondelez built a global online platform and a systematic approach to ensure markets have the tools to execute with excellence locally
- The SellCheck platform became instrumental in enhancing POS effectiveness across the globe
Join Mondelez and SellCheck as they walk through their journey of pursuing Perfect POS.
Speaker: Rick Butwinick, Founder and President - Sellcheck
Commercialising brand experiences
How to move beyond sampling and 5 ways to generate revenue and immediate ROI from brand experiences.
Covering topics like:
- Creating a direct to consumer channel
- Chargeable brand experiences
- Experiences in retail
- How to super charge your sell ins with power of live experience
Speakers: Arjoon Bose, Head of Brand Experience, Creative and Culture for Europe & Australia at General Mills
Carlo Montemarano, Head of Experiential at Haygarth
The Power of the Pop-Up
- Repositioning the relevance of Bricks and Mortar Shopping through an interactive and experiential approach
- Leveraging a 360 communication platform to drive POP UP communication and engage audiences
- Ensuring the relevance of this consumer touch point in the ever growing OMNI channel retail
Speaker: Amelia Macdonald, Head of Retail Experience
Zero Zone - Product Launch
A case study of how Heineken doubled its category...
- Category solution within NoLo area leading to huge category growth
- Aiding shopper navigation and creating disruption in a tough category
- Creating a stand-out, flexible solution for use in convenience and grocery
Speaker: Lauren West, Shopper Activations Manager, Heineken Ireland
Trends Fit for the Future:
The Surprising Secret of Persistently Brilliant Retail Brands
Hear Kate Ancketill address the retail revolution she has observed over the last 20 years watching iconic retailers rise and fall.
- Why some brands continuously amaze us with innovation-and explore what they all have in common.
- The fascinating new brands that are picking up the torch for 2020, Kate will share the key consumer trends these stores are embracing and provide implementable ideas and insights for the new year.
Speaker: Kate Ancketill, CEO
How to generate ROI from your shopper marketing spend and a deep dive into how the Co-op are generating an ROI for their supplier brands.
- How shopper media works & the data to back it up
- How data has validated shopper media at the Co-op
- How learnings from shopper data can help future campaign planning
- The challenges faced in shopper media and the lessons we've learnt in channel effectiveness
Anthony Jackson, Media Centre Manager, Co-op
Joel Hopwood, Co-founder / Chief Technology Officer, Shopper
Presentation details coming soon
More details coming soon...
Melissa Rotta Loria
Timberland EMEA, Brand Marketing and Creative Director
David Dalziel, Dalziel & Pow Creative Director
Find out more about the speakers here
Member: £450 (+vat) Non-member: £695 (+vat)
If you have any questions about this event please contact the POPAI office on 01455 613651 or email@example.com.
Location: Woburn House, Tavistock Square, Kings Cross, London, WC1H 9HQ